☆ Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook ☆ Green Bean Casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ☆ Green Bean Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Green beans (Fresh or Frozen).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow onion – diced.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon – diced.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 6 dash of Fresh black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of Cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of French Onions.
☆ Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 375' Blanche your Green beans for 8 mins in boiling water then drop them in a bowl of Ice water..
- While that's happening add butter to saute pan – then diced onions and bacon. Cook until bacon is done..
- In a medium mixing bowl add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cooked onions/bacon and pepper to taste. Then add in the green beans, mix until coated then transfer into caserole dish..
- Spread cheddar cheese and french onions evenly over the top. Bake for 30mins until bubbly and golden brown. Bon Appétit :).