Addictive Minestrone Soup.
You can have Addictive Minestrone Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Addictive Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of ♡Onion.
- It’s 1 stalk of ♡Celery.
- It’s 1 of ♡Egg plant.
- Prepare 1/2 of ♡Carrot.
- It’s 70 grams of ♡Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 35 grams of or more Bacon.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of ♥Diced canned tomato.
- It’s 50 ml of ♥Red wine (or water).
- Prepare 350 ml of ♥Water.
- Prepare 1 of ♥Soup stock cube.
- It’s 2 of ♥Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ♥Salt.
- Prepare 1 small of amount Pepper.
Addictive Minestrone Soup step by step
- Roughly puree the canned tomato in a blender..
- Cut the ♡ marked ingredients into 1 – 2 cm cubes. Cut the cabbage into 3 cm pieces. Cut the bacon into 1 cm wide strips and mince the garlic..
- Gently fry the garlic in olive oil (not listed in ingredients) until fragrant, then add the bacon and onions. Cook until the onions are translucent..
- Add the ♡ marked ingredients except the onions and sauté until the eggplant is cooked though..
- Add the cabbage and all the ♥ marked ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low-medium and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring continually..
- Simmer for 20 minutes, and you have a delicious soup..