Bone Soup (Sup Tulang).
You can cook Bone Soup (Sup Tulang) using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bone Soup (Sup Tulang)
- Prepare of Step 1.
- You need 2 kg of Soup Bone (see pic).
- Prepare of Enough water to boil the meat.
- Prepare of Step 2 Spices.
- You need 4 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of Cinnamon Sticks.
- It’s of Step 3 Blend.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Kurma powder (see pic).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of big brown/yellow onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic.
- It’s 2 of " ginger.
- Prepare 1 of big green chilli.
- It’s 5 of bird eyes chillies (more for extra punch).
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper (finely crushed using mortar & pestle).
- Prepare of Step 4.
- You need 2 sticks of carrot – cut.
- Prepare 3 of big potatoes – cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour/corn flour.
- Prepare To taste of – Chicken Seasoning powder.
- It’s To taste of – salt.
Bone Soup (Sup Tulang) step by step
- Prepare all ingredients: 1. Clean meat then boil until tender. Make sure enough water covering the meat. Using fine sieve, Remove all the grimes on the surface of the meat soup in between boiling. Once boiled, then simmer over medium heat. Meantime, prep the rest. 2. Blend ingredients. 3. Prep carrot & potatoes. 4. Dilute rice flour/corn flour in a 1/2 cup of cold water..
- Preheat 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil before adding ingredients in step 2. Fry for a minute or less then add ingredients from step 3, keep stirring until translucent & aromatic. Turn off the heat. Pour this into meat pot & stir to combine..
- Add in ingredient from step 4. Season to taste. Let this bone/meat soup simmer to perfection..