Chanpuruu with Firm Tofu.
You can have Chanpuruu with Firm Tofu using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chanpuruu with Firm Tofu
- Prepare 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- It’s 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1/3 of ○Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of ○Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of pack ○Bean sprouts.
- You need 2 of ○Green peppers (small).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 dash of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for stir-frying).
Chanpuruu with Firm Tofu step by step
- Drain excess water from the tofu. (Alternatively, cut the tofu into bite-sized pieces, and lightly sprinkle with salt. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes uncovered, then allow it to cool.).
- Cut the vegetables into thin strips..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, and fry the pork well..
- Once the pork has browned, add the carrot, onion, green peppers, and bean sprouts, in that order, and stir-fry..
- Add the chicken soup stock granules, salt and pepper, and mix them well..
- Add the tofu..
- Heat the tofu while stirring gently, so that the tofu won't break apart. Once the tofu has cooked through, evenly drizzle the soy sauce into the pan..
- When everything has seasoned well, it's done! Adjust the amount of soy sauce to taste..