Chicken and Tomato Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Tomato Soup
- You need 4 of chickens drums or any part you like.
- You need 1 of potato, peeled and divided into 8.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, cut into 8 parts.
- You need 3 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- You need 5 of garlics, slice.
- Prepare 5 of shallots, slice.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
Chicken and Tomato Soup instructions
- Boil thr chickens until they turn white and the oil comes out. Strain the broth if necessary..
- Add in the potato and carrots. Simmer until the are soft..
- Then add in the tomatoes, garlics and shallots. Stir to combine..
- Add in the seasonings. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat. Serve..