Chicken Binakol – Filipino Soup.
You can cook Chicken Binakol – Filipino Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Binakol – Filipino Soup
- You need 250 gms of chicken on bones, curry cut.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of ginger, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of of a small green papaya, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fresh coconut juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh coconut flesh / fresh coconut, grated.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water / stock.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 stalks of lemon grass (only the white part).
- You need of fresh green/red chilies & coriander leaves to garnish.
Chicken Binakol – Filipino Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion, ginger and garlic till slightly translucent. Add the chicken and continue to fry till light brown..
- Add the coconut juice, coconut flesh, green papaya, 1 1/2 cups water, lemon grass, salt and pepper. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Serve hot garnished with green chilies and coriander leaves..