Chicken with Cajun Sauce.
You can cook Chicken with Cajun Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Cajun Sauce
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely diced garlic.
- It’s 6 of boneless skineless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 of cajun seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Chicken with Cajun Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken with rotisserie seasoning and black pepper. Place in a 13×9 casserole dish..
- Combine both cans of soup, sour cream, garlic, and onion in a bowl..
- Add the Cajun seasoning to the soup mixture, along with more rotisserie seasoning, and black pepper. You can add salt if needed but the spices already have salt in them. Season to taste..
- Thin the mixture out a little by adding about a half cup of water and mixing if it seems a bit too thick..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 min..
- Serve over rice or potatoes, the sauce makes an excellent spicy gravy :).