Creamy Baked Potato Soup.
You can have Creamy Baked Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Potato Soup
- Prepare 3 large of Potatos.
- You need 1/2 packages of Bacon.
- It’s 6 of Thin scallions.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 of as needed Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/3 stick of Butter.
- You need 1/3 stick of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 pinch of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder or Minced Garlic.
Creamy Baked Potato Soup instructions
- Fry bacon in pan and cut potatoes into chunks..
- Put potatoes into pot and fill pot to right above potatoes with chicken broth. Bring to boil, then simmer..
- Chop green onions and dice bell pepper. Leave two of the green onion tubes fresh..
- When bacon is fried remove and set aside. Now begin to sauté the onions and the bell pepper in the bacon grease. (Add vegetable oil if needed).
- Add the butter, cream cheese, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to the potatoes..
- When veggies are sautéd, add to the potatoes along with the crumbled bacon..
- Add milk and cheese and return to boil..
- Once boiling begin to add flour until soup reaches desired consistency. Reduce to simmer..
- You can serve in bowls and use the fresh scallion tubes you set aside on top of the servings along with more shredded cheese..