crock pot scalloped potatoes. Did you know you can make a cheese sauce from scratch without it being a hassle? These Crock Pot Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are perfect for family dinner or. Be the first to rate & review!
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Pork ChopsRecipes That Crock. Crock-Pot Scalloped Potatoes and ChickenCrock-Pot Ladies. skinless chicken breasts, water, scalloped potatoes mix. Pour over potatoes and onions, sprinkle with paprika. You can have crock pot scalloped potatoes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crock pot scalloped potatoes
- You need 4 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 pints of sour cream.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
These easy crock pot scalloped potatoes are a cinch to prepare and cook in the slow cooker with a simple white sauce and shredded cheese. Our slow cooker scalloped potatoes are easy to make and with just a few other ingredients you'll serve a wonderful and creamy side dish, great for beef or. Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a great side to any meal! You only need a few ingredients and the slow cooker!
crock pot scalloped potatoes step by step
- grease crock pot.
- peel and slice potatoes thin.
- place sliced potatoes in water.
- mix soup and sour cream together.
- place half of your potatoes in crock pot.
- cover potatoes with half of your soup mixture, Onion's, cheese, bacon bits, and add salt and pepper as desired.
- place the rest of your potatoes in crock pot and cover with remaining ingredients.
- turn crock pot on high for two hours, while taking a nap.
- when you wake up turn your crock pot to low after checking potatoes with a fork.
Keep Easter easy with these Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes. Here, we've changed up the recipe to be cooked in a crock-pot, so you can just set 'em and forget 'em. Though the slow-cooker will make tender, creamy cooked potatoes, if you like the top of your scalloped potatoes a little crispy, you can. I read many crock pot scalloped potatoes recipes, but there were way too many cans of soup just dumped in lots of crock pots—nothing I would want to eat. A few looked ok, but I liked my oven recipe better.