Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone). Minestrone is a hearty Italian vegetable soup made with tomato-y broth and pasta or rice. I've been working hard on this recipe and I'm so excited to share it Warm up with this vegetarian minestrone soup! This classic minestrone soup recipe is healthy, easy to make, and tastes incredible.
You can add whatever vegetables, beans, and pasta you like. I included carrots, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, and. This is a tomato and vegetables based soup with an Italian flavor. You can have Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone)
- It’s 5 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes (medium).
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 of ✩Consomme stock cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ✩Herb salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ✩Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ✩Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ✩Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 can of Canned tomato (diced).
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan Here is a hearty base minestrone soup recipe, with plenty of white beans, zucchini, cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and onions. She recommends using Mutti tomatoes and tomato paste for an authentic and fresh tomato base. This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they Lay the bags flat on a baking sheet and freeze.
Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone) instructions
- Cut the vegetables into 1 cm dice. Slice the sausage to 5 mm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic. Add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes..
- Add water and ✩ ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add the canned tomato and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for another 20 minutes..
- When it's thickened, it's done.♪.
- If you have leftovers, reduce the soup and pour over scrambled eggs..
Once solid, they can be stored vertically in the freezer where they take up less space and are easy to thaw.. Tomato Minestrone Soup Recipes on Yummly Spring Minestrone Soup With Chickpeas, Spring Vegetable And Chickpea Minestrone-, Mom's Cold-season Chicken Soup. Spring Minestrone Soup with ChickpeasFeasting at Home. olive oil, scallions, fresh herbs. This meatless minestrone is loaded with delicious veggies, pasta and beans for a soup that's both delicious and satisfying.