Easy Niratama (Chinese Chives Omelette).
You can cook Easy Niratama (Chinese Chives Omelette) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Niratama (Chinese Chives Omelette)
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork (offcuts, belly, etc).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Ketchup (optional).
Easy Niratama (Chinese Chives Omelette) instructions
- Cut up the pork and chives into easy to eat pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Beat the eggs in a large bowl..
- Stir fry the pork in a frying pan and season with salt and pepper. Add the onion and stir fry for another 2 minutes or so, then add the chives, bean sprouts and soup stock granules..
- Stir-fry until the bean sprouts are wilted and turn off the heat. Let it cool down a bit, then add to the egg in the bowl and mix well..
- Wipe out the frying pan with paper towels, spread around a little oil, pour in the egg mixture and cook on both sides. (See Hints.).
- Cut into wedges and eat with ketchup to taste..
- Add carrots, mushrooms or whatever vegetables you have on hand into the egg mixture..