Easy Vegetable Soup Made with Stock Cubes.
You can have Easy Vegetable Soup Made with Stock Cubes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Soup Made with Stock Cubes
- Prepare of Whatever vegetables you have in your refrigerator:.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/5 of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon or wiener sausage.
- It’s 700 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Easy Vegetable Soup Made with Stock Cubes instructions
- Cut the vegetables into 1 cm dice. Peel the tomato and chop up..
- Heat a pan. Add olive oil when the pan is hot, and sauté the vegetables..
- When the vegetables are coated in oil, add water, cover with a lid, and simmer. When it comes to a boil, add the stock cubes, replace the lid, and simmer over low-medium heat until the vegetables are tender..
- When all the ingredients are tender, it's done. Season with salt and pepper to taste..