Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup .
You can have Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of stem celery.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 of or more pepper (any colour).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of spring Thyme.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1-2 of tomato – grated.
- You need 1 cup of cooked brown or green lentils.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of crumble of vegan feta (optional).
- You need 1 splash of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 splash of vegan Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 3 cups of water or veg stock.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of chopped parley and mint (add fresh at the end).
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon.
Greek Fakes Soupa – lentil and summer veggie soup step by step
- Chop the onion and sauté in your soup pot on a low a little oil until soft and brown. Add the garlic (I slice but you may prefer to crush) and stir for a couple of minutes until translucent. Add the hard herbs and the celery..
- Chop the root veg and add to the pot. You can dice or keep them chunky, I make this both ways. Add the red wine vinegar and vegan Worstershire sauce and stir until the gain a little colour. Add the grated tomato and stir until thickened. Add the water or stick and simmer until the veg are starting to soften. Add the lentils and more stock if needed. Add the courgettes and when it’s almost cooked add the spinach..
- Serve and sprinkle with feta, a swirl of olive oil, a good squeeze of lemon and the chopped herbs or a few olives .