Ground Beef Supreme Casserole. This is such a yummy comfort food casserole that my family back in NJ makes(and I do too). It's cheesy and creamy and even my picky sisters like it. Home > Recipes > Casseroles > Ruth Ann's Ground Beef Casserole Supreme.
You simply add a jar of spaghetti sauce to the cooked ground beef, stir in the noodles and a. These easy ground beef casserole recipes are dinner winners, and most are easy on the budget as well. Your family will love these satisfying one-dish This spicy and flavorful ground beef casserole is filled with a well-seasoned ground beef mixture, a crunchy corn chip topping, and a generous amount. You can cook Ground Beef Supreme Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Supreme Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 c of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 c of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare of Crushed potato chips.
Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style. Need a simple ground beef casserole to feed your family or friends? They will love this easy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole.
Ground Beef Supreme Casserole step by step
- Brown the beef and onion and drain excess oil..
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and drain..
- Mix together the sour cream, soup(no water added), and salt and pepper to your taste..
- In a 9x 13 greased baking dish, alternate layers of noodles, beef mixture, soup mixture, and cheese..
- Top with the crushed potato chips and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes till bubbly and melty..
Homestyle Ground Beef Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Supreme Layered Beef Casserole is full of rice, beef, beans, corn, peppers, tomato and onions! This Supreme Layered Beef Casserole is definitely an old family favorite! If there are any leftovers they actually taste just as good, if not better, the next day! Our ground beef casserole includes hamburger meat, onions, and peppers, is flavored with tomatoes, spices, combined with pasta and topped with cheese.