Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will knock your socks off. If you've ever had store bought frozen wontons or wontons from a good value Chinese place that probably uses frozen. Wonton noodle soup is one of those beloved dishes that seems to be imprinted in the DNA of Cantonese people – after a good bit of trial and error, we.
One is clear or mild wonton soup and the other one is wonton soup in red oil. Surely, the later one is more popular in Sichuan. A bowl of wonton soup is so hearty that I can eat one at any time of day and in any season of the year. You can have Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂 using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂
- You need 2 packages of wonton wrapper.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 500 grams of minced pork.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped mix garlic and coriander roots.
- Prepare 30 grams of ginger,chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 of cube of ice.
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of chicken stock.
- You need 1 each of carrots,lettuce,beans sprout ,as needed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of each spring onion and cilantro to garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy garlic.
- It’s 1 of as neede roasted pork ,optional.
Classic Chinese-restaurant style wonton soup features pork and shrimp wontons served in a hearty chicken soup. This chicken wonton soup recipe is so quick and easy to whip up. It has lots of healthy veggies and is semi-homemade using. Wonton and wonton soup recipe- the best proximity to the Michelin star standard.
Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂 instructions
- Easy wonton soup my style ,boil chicken soup ,add carrots ,cabbage..or what you have on hand.
- Roasted seasoning pork,optional.
- Make wonton filling,finely chopped coriander roots with garlic,ginger,mix with pork,spring onion.
- Seasoning ,by hand add yolk,2 cube of ice( tbis make it fresh,sticky) ,mix until sticky,bring to refrigerate at least half an hour.
- Trim the edge of wonton wrapper,i make it in circle as it easy when you wrap with filling ,or you can wrap your own style ,while make this i suggest to cover the rest of wrapper to protect from dry.
- Wrap wonton by circle shape wrapper,spoon the filling to middle,fold it up and seal theedge well with water,set in plate,repeat until finish..this may take a little time,so take only half of filling out from refrigerate ,as the rest can still fresh.
- To serve: boil wonto in hot salt water about 4 minutes until it float up to top of the pot,set in serving bowls,base with lettuce,pour hot soup ,garnish with spring onion ,cilantro,crispy garlic.
- Optional: serve side extra seasoning as chili,lime sliced or vinegar,chili,sugar :).
This wonton is served with soup in a small bowl, while the noodles are tossed with a thick, savory sauce and garlic oil/lard in a separate plate. Wonton soup consists of wontons that are filled with a pork mixture and then cooked in either chicken broth of water. This recipe cooks the wontons in water because the dish can be served as leftovers. If the soup is allowed to sit the wontons will make the soup. Wontons stuffed with a mixture of pork and shrimp seasoned with soy sauce and ginger root are gently simmered in chicken broth. i did not like this recipe. the wonton soup didn't really taste like the one in the restaurant. and i did follow the recipe like it says.