Lamb Stew. Let this Lamb Stew from Delish.com bubble away on your stove for a hearty dinner. Looking for the best Lamb Stew recipes? Get recipes like Lamb Shank Stew with Root Vegetables, Lamb Korma and Spicy Lamb Stew from Simply Recipes. *REUPLOAD Delicious lamb stew.
Authentic Irish stew is always made with lamb and is even better as the flavors blend, so make it the day before you plan to serve it. How to make Simple & Delicious, Middle Eastern Lamb Stew with chickpeas and fragrant spices- a fast flavorful wholesome meal, that can be made in an Instant Pot! Lamb stew is a warm and flavorful combination of tender lamb, potatoes, turnip, and onions. You can cook Lamb Stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb Stew
- Prepare 1 kg of Stewing Lamb.
- You need to taste of Barbeque spice.
- Prepare 1 cube of Beef stock.
- It’s to taste of Steak n chop.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbs of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/3 tablespoon of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of tomato grated.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of Brown onion soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Hearty beef soup.
Coming from a New Zealand Irish background, lamb stew was a special recipe I grew up with. This hearty and comforting Irish Lamb Stew is incredibly easy to make, made with carrots, potatoes and lamb! It's wholesome, earthy, totally delicious and perfect for a chilly winter night! Our Lamb Stew Pressure Cooker Stew is loaded with fats, protein, and fiber, and will feed a crowd!
Lamb Stew step by step
- Rinse your stewing lamb pieces and remove excess fat. Let it to boil in small amount of water for 45 minutes. While boiling chop your onion. Check your meat pot stir as water decrease then pour that 2 tbs of cooking oil, strike let it fry a little bit the pour your beef stock, and spices stir…. let the spices cook with the meat then pour your onion, garlic and ginger stir and close the pot for a minute or so and stir again..
- Once the onion start to brown then pour your grated tomato and tomato sauce, than decrease your heat and let it simmer for few minutes once its all cooked..
- Then your lamb stew is ready to be served.
We made this Tender & Hearty Lamb Stew Recipe in the pressure cooker but it's also easy to make. Lamb stew is homey and comforting, especially when it's made with an all-star recipe. Try out one of these popular lamb stew recipes to round out your repertoire. Spicey Lamb Stew and Chick PeasOn dine chez Nanou. Irish lamb stew is a comforting stew to enjoy on St.