Loaded Bake Potato Soup.
You can cook Loaded Bake Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Bake Potato Soup
- You need 8 each of Idaho potatoes.
- You need of green onions or chives.
- It’s 12 each of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 quart of half and half.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
Loaded Bake Potato Soup step by step
- Wash potatoes really well now to your preferences you can peel them or not I like my skins.. cut 5 potatoes and boil in water.
- As potatoes are boiling Now dice about 3 potatoes small dice leave off to the side…dice the yellow onion and bacon and Galic.
- In a pot cook bacon garlic and onions together make sure it is on a (medium to medium low flame) when brown take out of the pot and fry the small dice potatoes in the bacon fat once those potatoes are cook take them out of the pot.
- Now add the half and half and scape the bottom best you can to get all the good little brown bits and as soon as the boiled potatoes are done strain the water out and add the boiled potatoes buttwr and sour cream to the half and half and with a stick blender blend the soup.
- Once it has been blended add the bacon and onions to the soup and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..make sure to save some bacon and onion mixture to add to top of the soup.
- Cook soup for about 10 then add the fried potatoes and cook for another 5 then serve in a bowl and top with remaining cheddar and bacon and green onions.