Meatball & Barley Soup FC. Перевод слова meatball, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, примеры На обед у неё был огромный сэндвич с фрикадельками. ☰. Add meatball to one of your lists below, or create a new one. These meatball recipes are a healthy take on the classic comfort food.
Any of our meatball recipes will be a hit with all the family. Use a variety of meats to make these flavourful easy meatballs – from beef, pork (or a mix of both) to chicken or turkey. meatball [ˈmi:tbɔ:l]Существительное. meatball / meatballs. meatball (plural meatballs). Meatballs may contain ground meat mixed with seasonings, breadcrumbs, mashed potatoes, rice, and liquid. You can cook Meatball & Barley Soup FC using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball & Barley Soup FC
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots, peeled and diced.
- It’s 2 of ribs celery, washed & diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely diced.
- It’s 6 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of barley.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of plus parmesan cheese for garnish(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans or cannellini beans (15.5oz) drained & rinsed.
- It’s 8 cup of rough chopped escarole ( a type of endive/lettuce).
Use up mince to make delicious meatballs. We have recipes for pork, turkey, lamb and more. Meatball definition: Meatballs are small balls of chopped meat. They are usually eaten with a sauce.
Meatball & Barley Soup FC step by step
- got this out of family circle magazine.. I'm just preserving the recipe here and cutting down the amount of magazines I have. I have not made this yet but saving here for future use. pictures are a snapshot I took from magazine to remind me what it looks like….
- in a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. add carrots, celery and onion. cook about 8 minutes. stir in garlic and cook 2 minutes. add broth,water and barley. bring to a boil..
- reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 25 minutes..
- meanwhile.. mix together ground pork, the parsley, 1/4 of the parmesan, 1/4tsp. of the salt and 1/4tsp. of the pepper..
- roll pork mix into 30 meatballs, about 1tbl. big each..
- drop meatballs into soup. stir in beans. return to a simmer and cook 5 minutes..
- stir in remaining parmesan,salt and pepper. stir in escarole..
- cook a few minutes more until meatballs are fully cooked..
- ladle into bowls and garnish with grated parmesan cheese if desired..
- Nutritional facts according to family circle magazine: serves 6: per serving: 450 calories; 17g. fat; 6g. sat. fat; 23g. protein; 51g. carbs; 13g. fiber; 772mg sodium; 46mg. cholesterol.
Meatballs are tasty balls of minced beef or lamb. These meatballs are a compilation of many, many meatball recipes to finally achieve what I was Meatball Nirvana! Cover with your favorite red sauce and serve with pasta or in crusty garlic bread rolls. These homemade meatballs are juicy, soft, and full of flavor. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe.