Mince Rolls in Chicken Munchow Soup.
You can cook Mince Rolls in Chicken Munchow Soup using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mince Rolls in Chicken Munchow Soup
- You need 4 of large green cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 250 gm of pork mince.
- You need 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white rice.
- It’s To taste of Salt to season.
- Prepare to taste of pepper to season.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped coriander.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need of For soup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of chopped french beans.
- You need 1/2 of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 4 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled macaroni.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red Chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
Mince Rolls in Chicken Munchow Soup step by step
- Boil all cabbage leaves for 5 mins or until bright green is gained. Drain water and place on a tray lined with paper towel. Set aside to cool completely..
- Combine mince, garlic, onion, coriander, green chillies and rice in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Cut about 4cm of the thick vein from each cabbage leaf. Place 1 leaf on a flat surface. Spoon 2 tbsp of mince mixture along the base of leaf. Roll up cabbage leaf, folding in sides, to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining leaves and filling..
- Steam the prepared cabbage rolls for 40 mins or until mince is properly cooked and rice is tender..
- Now for preparing the soup heat oil in a pan and saute chopped vegetables..
- Add all the spices and sauces, chicken stock and corn starch mixed in water, cook for 10 mins. Check the consistency and taste it and add more sauces and salt, pepper according to taste. Add boiled macaroni and cook for few more mins on simmer..
- In a bowl place cabbage roll..
- Now pour the prepared soup over the Mince Cabbage rolls and serve it hot..