Minestrone Soup. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! Minestrone Soup is the sort of soup that keeps life interesting – it's filled to the brim with a variety of vegetables, potato, beans and pasta, in a. "Hearty and nutritious, minestrone soup is a tasty crowd-pleaser and is super-easy to tweak according to the vegetables you have in the house. " Learn how to make a Minestrone Soup Recipe! This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! You can cook Minestrone Soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red chilli chopped.
- You need 2 of medium carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium ribs celery chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of baby corn -sliced.
- It’s 1 of zucchini chopped or sliced.
- You need 1 of small potato cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato sauce.
- You need 3-4 cups of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soaked barley or rice or pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white beans (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- It’s as required of Basil leaves.
- You need as required of Cheese garlic breads.
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Make a warming bowl of minestrone soup with plenty of vegetables and pasta. These simple yet versatile recipes are perfect for an easy lunch or filling supper.
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Take all Vegetables in a dish.
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion,garlic,celery and red chilli. Then add oregano, thyme,chilli flakes, black pepper powder abd mix well.
- Then add all the chopped Vegetables and saute them for 3 to 4 mbts..
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and then soaked barley and salt. Mix well and cover it with lid and let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes on a slow flame or until all Vegetables and barley get cooked properly..
- Stir in between. Once done,switch off the flame,pour the soup in a bowl, garnish it with basil.Serve hot with crusty bread..
This hearty minestrone soup is thicker than most minestrone soup recipes. It's filled with delicious colorful vegetables, plenty of spices, and has a unique rich texture. Minestrone is a classic Italian soup made with vegetables and often beans and pasta. Here are minestrone soup recipes for any season – fresh green vegetables in spring or hearty beans in winter. Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe. "It is well worth the time and effort." Whether you say minestrone soup like the Italians, aka "min eh stron ee" or "min eh stron eh", this soup is the perfect gateway to.