Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin.
You can have Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin
- Prepare of Tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 of pork or lamb tenderloin.
- You need 1 of cooking chorizo,skin taken off.
- Prepare 6 slice of wood smoked bacon rashers.
- It’s of Bean Stew.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 can of haricot beans.
- You need 1 can of brown or green lentils(I use puy).
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 liter of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of good pinch dried tarragon.
- You need 1 packages of mushroom soup to thicken stew (optional).
- It’s 1 of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt add after cooking.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika if possible.
Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin step by step
- Butterfly your loinstrip lengthwise and put in the skinned sausage. Close over and wrap the tenderloin in the bacon..
- You do not need any fat in your griddle pan. The bacon and sausage have enough fat to slowly cook the meat and keep it moist..
- Put your stuffed tenderloin in a griddlepan and cook on a medium heat from all sides quickly to seal, turn down the heat and let it cook, making sure it does not overcook, this takes no more than 25 -30 minutes..
- In the meantime chop the pepper and garlic and boil in the water..
- Add the beans, lentils and tomatoes to the peppers and garlic.
- Simmer away until beans and lentils soft but not mushy.
- Both the meat and beans will be cooked at the same time..
- Either eat the stew like I do with some homemade crusty bread or serve with the meat..
- The sausage contains paprika do not mistake the juices for blood as they will be a deep red orange colour. Pour the juices over your meat and serve.