Sweet Corn Chicken Soup.
You can cook Sweet Corn Chicken Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
- It’s 2 of Chicken thighs (with bone).
- You need 400 Grams of cream sweetcorn style.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Spring Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Corn flour.
- It’s 4 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 Clove of chopped garlic Finely.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup instructions
- Cook chicken thighs in 4 cups of water, finely chopped garlic and salt. Strain the chicken pieces from the chicken stock..
- Separate the meat and the bone, and add the meat and sweet corn to the chicken stock and bring it to boil..
- In a separate pan heat the butter and corn flour and add water to it and stir into a thick sauce. Add this sauce to the chicken stock..
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it with a pinch of salt and add the egg slowly to boiling chicken stock, so that the egg gets curdled and makes the soup thick. Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve the soup hot..