The kitchen sink soup. Everything but the kitchen sink. . . well, almost, with this recipe. Green beans, yellow wax beans, navy beans, chickpeas, and lots of vegetables (the recipe inspires, the contents of your refrigerator dictate) come together for this hearty soup. Alright, before I jump to the recipe and explain what exactly is in THIS Everything But the Kitchen Sink Soup, let's talk.
The best thing about this recipe is that it's basically just a template. Every time you make it, you're going to get a completely different type of soup—it all. How to get endless soap from your kitchen soap dispenser. You can have The kitchen sink soup using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The kitchen sink soup
- It’s of meat.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of sausage smoked.
- Prepare 2/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 large of skinless and boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of cubed deli ham.
- You need 47 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- Prepare 5 1/2 oz of black sliced olives.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2/3 lb of carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of cabbage chopped.
- You need 4 oz of water chestnut.
- It’s 12 oz of can of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of can blackeyed peas.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of can of green beans.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s of spices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of grains of paradise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s of chives.
Other YouTubers miss an important step!!!! You're going to want to watch this one to learn all my tips and tricks for putting together a super healthy and tasty soup base. From there, the sky is the. Everything in it but the kitchen sink; a stick-to-your-ribs winter soup.
The kitchen sink soup instructions
- Get a huge pot chop up all your meat into bite sized pieces take skin off sausage first add all of you meat to pot bring up heat cover stirring occasionally.
- Chop up your carrots celery potatoes cabbage add to pot. Cover and cook.
- Add mushrooms, olives, blackeyed peas, corn, greenbeans drain everything but the olives and blackeyed peas, chop water chestnuts.
- Add everything to pot except tomato sauce and spices let cook 30 minutes covered.
- Add spices and sauce now cook on low for 4 hours covered stirring occasionally.
- Let sit 30 minutes hope you enjoy.
- Goes well with this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346963-oven-cheesey-bread.
One of our favourites when the wind starts a-blowin' and the grey skies start a-snowin'. Don't be tempted to use onions instead of leeks now. This simple soup is surprisingly flavorful! Kale and the mushrooms add a rich, earthy flavor. Bacon adds a bit of smoke and the carrots are sweet.