Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste). This tomato soup has a nice flavor, very tropical and savory. Most excitingly, it is a one-pot recipe – so easy to make. If you don't know what to make for dinner, try this one.
Pour chicken broth and tomatoes into onion mixture. Bring to a simmer and season with paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. A good tomato sauce is the basis for so many dishes—pizza, pasta, chicken, and fish. You can have Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste)
- It’s 400 ml of beef stock.
- It’s 50 g of beef(cooked).
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of small potatoe.
- Prepare 6 of olive.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of barley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Recommend this recipe as good stand-by to use with beef mince (ground) or chicken for quick meal/drop-in visitors. Sausage Meatballs with Ricotta in Tomato Sauce. This soup is everything I want tomato soup to be! It's rich and creamy, yet doesn't weigh me down.
Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste) step by step
- Fry beef and cook in rice cooker at low temperature (keeping warm) for about half day..
- Fry onion and put vegetables and beef (50g) in beef stocks..
- Put olives and barley and cook until barley soften. Season with soy sauce and salt pepper..
- Enjoy ❣️ .
It's bursting with amazing tomato flavor, yet it's made from canned tomatoes. Keywords: beef cabbage tomato soup, Cabbage and Tomato Soup, cabbage soup, cabbage soup recipe, cabbage soup with ground beef, Chunky Beef, hamburger cabbage soup. I've made this numerous times and we just love it. See recipes for Salmon with soy sauce and onion too. To assemble the soup, place a generous amount of noodles in the bottom of a bowl.