Veg manchow soup. of those veg manchow soup and hot and sour soup recipes are most common. this is due to the fact that it does not involve any complicated steps and procedures in it. basically, if you have the finely. Manchow Soup,famous Chinese soup!! सबसे आसान तरीका रेस्टोरेंट वाला मनचाव सूप – veg manchow soup restaurant recipe – cookingshooking. Manchow Soup is another popular soup recipe from Indian chinese cuisine.
Veg manchow soup recipe – This is one of the most popular soup recipes from Indo-chinese cuisine. I love a bowl of it during the chilly winter days. Veg manchow soup recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Veg manchow soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg manchow soup
- Prepare 1 of small sized carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of small sized onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 2-3 of French beans (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of spring onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1-2 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of dark soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of as per taste Salt.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of hakka noodles (boiled and stained the water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper powder.
Veg manchow soup is a popular soup, here is the recipe for making it the indo chinese way. Manchow soup is a soup popular in Indian Chinese cuisine due to its easy preparation and hot spicy taste. It is available in many restaurants and street food carts alike. Veg Manchow Soup Recipe – Today let me share with you one of the soup recipe that is always on my menu when we go out for dinner.
Veg manchow soup instructions
- Firstly, prepare the stock. In a wok add 3-4 cups water and keep for boiling. Now add all the vegetables (1/2 portion of the total quantity) into the boiling water and keep for boiling in high flame for 10-15 minutes or until water level reduced to half. Switch off the flame, strain the water (veg stock) and keep aside..
- Now we need to prepare the crunchy manchow or noodles. Take the boiled noodles, add corn flour and coat properly. Now in a fry pan, add 2 tsp oil and heat the oil. Once oil is hot, add the noodles and fry both the side until it's crunchy and golden brown. Switch off the flame, keep aside for cooling. One cooled down, using hands separate the noddle strings..
- Now finally to prepare the soup: Heat the wok, add 1 tsp oil. Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds (don't burn them). Now add remaining vegetables (leave 1 tsp chopped spring onion aside for garnishing). Saute for few minutes as beans and carrots take time to get fried. Now add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato sauce and saute for few seconds. Add veg stock and mix well..
- Now add salt, sugar and mix well. Now keep on high flame for boiling. Once start boiling, add corn flour batter (2 tsp corn flour mixed with 2 tsp water) gradually. Keep on high flame for about 1-2 minutes and then switch off the flame. Now add 1/2 tsp vinegar and 1 tsp black pepper powder. Note: You can adjust the soup consistency by adding little water if required (while boiling)..
- Now transfer the soup to serving bowls, garnish with chopped spring onion and fried noodles. Veg manchow soup is ready, serve hot..
Well not always but mostly when I am in a mood of having. Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe is a definite life saver during the winters. I hope winter is treating you better than it's been treating me, this year. Winter started with bad weather, accompanied by rain. I made this veg manchow soup recipe few months back when days were very cold.