Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 800 g of yellow tomatoes – around 4 large – sliced and deseeded.
- It’s 1 of leek, white part only, sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- It’s 1 of white potato, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 720 ml of chicken stock or good vegetable stock (3 cups).
- You need 120 ml of full fat coconut milk (1/2 cup).
Vickys Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 8 / 230C / 450F and line a roasting tin with foil.
- Put the tomatoes on the tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes until sizzling and turning golden.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil in a soup pan and gently fry the leek, carrot, potato and garlic for 10 minutes until softening.
- Transfer the roasted tomatoes with their juices to the soup pan, adding the stock and basil.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are all cooked through.
- Remove the bay leaf, puree the rest smooth and stir in the coconut milk.
- Season to taste with the salt & pepper then serve immediately.
- Delicious served with crusty bread.