Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers. Packed with fresh veggies, herbs and noodles, this leftover turkey soup recipe is super filling and comforting! To freeze: Make the recipe without the noodles and store in an airtight. How to make turkey soup from a carcass: Bones make a rich, flavorful stock; use the leftover turkey carcass with Then toss out the bones and vegetables, reserve the turkey and start your soup.
You can really use any veggies or root vegetables in this simple soup. Sweet potatoes are usually abundant around Thanksgiving, but rutabagas, parsnips, jersey yams, or even turnips work just as well. This Turkey Soup is filled with hearty veggies and tender turkey in a zesty tomato broth. You can have Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers
- It’s 1 of turkey (i used leftovers from thanksgiving).
- It’s 1 of leftover brunswick stew (quart size freezer bag full).
- Prepare 1 1/2 quart of size freezer bags full of chicken stock (Mine had cilantro).
- Prepare 1 of homemade tomato basil soup (1/2 a quart size freezer bag).
- Prepare 1/2 can of green lima beans.
- You need 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of onion powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
It is pure and awesomely delicious comfort food perfect for Fall. My Leftover Turkey Soup includes all your favorite Italian flavors in a belly-warming bowl of soup. Checkit: Just like any other soup, we will first. Not only that, there's leftover veggies and all the other side dishes you had.
Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer 15-20 minutes. Or if your like me, cut down even lower and let sit even longer!! Yum! I defrosted my frozen ingredients in microwave but they were not fully thawed when I added them to the pot..
Here are some ideas — plus a recipe — for how Some cranberry mayo slathered on toasted white bread, thick slices of the white meat with lettuce and tomato and bacon leftover from breakfast makes for a mean turkey club. How to make a leftover turkey soup recipe from leftovers turkey meat after Thanksgiving Day. Vegetable noodle hot soups recipes – an easy potato soup with vegetable like carrots, green Best serve with buttered bread or Hawaiian Rolls, so yummy! You can used thawed frozen cooked turkey. Easy Turkey Soup Slow Cooker Turkey Soup Turkey Soup From Carcass Homemade Turkey Soup Turkey Wild Rice Soup Leftover Turkey Soup Use that leftover turkey meat and carcass from your holiday dinner to make homemade turkey noodle soup!