Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto). Winter is coming and I've got a soup recipe that will even warm up the Night King's cold dead heart. Here is my Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup. Super easy to put together, this broccoli-cheese soup recipe is keto-friendly and made for your slow cooker.
While the original recipe generally includes flour and milk to make a roux to give you a thick soup, it's completely unnecessary. In my recipe I've kept it really simple and used the broccoli stalks which I puree to give the soup body. Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt. You can cook Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto)
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Progresso 3 cheese starter.
- You need 5 slice of uncooked bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey ham.
- It’s 4 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Keto Broccoli Cheese soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese plus low carb! This Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup packs a lot of flavor and a lot of fat! Enjoy it alongside a keto roll on a cold winter night. This creamy keto broccoli cheese soup recipe is a must for your weekly menu!
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) instructions
- Put whole can of Progresso cheese starter into pot with water and milk. put on stove on low heat.
- cut bacon up to 4 times so that all pieces are between .5 to 1.5 inches. put in a frying pan on low and mix as needed.
- once bacon is 3/4 cooked, chop onion and add to bacon. add to pot of liquid ingredients and stir, stay on low. turn off heat to frying pan where bacon was cookinh.!.
- cut up honey ham into quarter inch pieces and throw into pot with other ingredients.
- cook broccoli in microwave or boil. you can either chop or completely blend the broccoli, it's really a matter of resource and preference. now add the broccoli plus the shredded cheese to the pot and simmer 5 minutes..
- turn off your stove and let the soup sit for an additional 10 minutes..
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I tried to make a great broccoli soup six months ago. I gave up after several failed attempts, and recently tried again after discovering Sarah Jampel's method in Bon Appétit. Typical broccoli cheese soup is not keto, because it's often thickened with flour or some kind of starch. Fortunately, this easy broccoli cheese soup is perfectly keto friendly!