Butternut potato soup. Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup. This easy-to-make butternut squash soup with sweet potatoes, apples, and warm spices tastes like fall in a bowl. Butternut squash and sweet potatoes combine perfectly in this pureed soup.
This butternut squash soup recipe has a velvety smooth texture that's so comforting on a chilly day. If you like potato leek soup, you've got to try this. It's potato leek soup with a butter-nutty twist! You can have Butternut potato soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut potato soup
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of butternut.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- It’s Bunch of celery.
- You need of Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbs of Butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of bay leaves.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn flour.
This creamy soup is made with a base of butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and a dash of green apples. Warm and sassy spices are layered one after the other to create a complex flavor profile. For more information please visit www. Remove the sweet potatoes and butternut squash from the oven and add to the pan with the stock.
Butternut potato soup step by step
- Boil your peeled butternut and potatoes..
- Blend the mixture to form a smooth puree and set aside.
- In a sufuria fry the white onions in butter. Add the garlic and white pepper until the onions are well cooked..
- Add in your celery,Rosemary and bay leaves. Don't forget to add salt to taste..
- Add your puree and give it a good mix..
- In a jug mix the corn flour and milk and add it to the sufuria. This helps thicken the soup..
- Let it simmer in low heat for a few minutes..
- Garnish with kez organics chillie (optional) or with dania.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Blend everything until smooth using a stick blender. Stir in most of the cream and bring back to a. Butternut squash soup is traditional on Thanksgiving and throughout the winter months, and I think I hope you enjoy this Roasted Butternut Squash Sweet Potato Soup as much as my family does, and. Is there anything quite as satisfying when it's cold outside than a huge bowl of steaming soup, served alongside a buttered crusty roll? And this butternut squash and sweet potato version is SO healthy.