You can cook Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 TBS of butter.
- It’s 4 cups of cubed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large pot, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine over medium heat: cook and stir vegetables and beef , until beef is brown..
- Stir in basil and parsley. Add broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes..
- Melt the remainder of butter and stir in flour. Add the milk, stirring until smooth..
- Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Stir in cheese. When cheese is melted, add sour cream and heat through. Do not boil..