Chicken corn chowder soup. Chicken chowder soup is a delicious comfort food. This recipe is made with a combination of vegetables, spices, and boneless skinless chicken breasts. This chicken and corn chowder recipe is cozy, flavorful, and easy to make.
Just give me a big bowl of something warm, please! A chowder made with chicken and corn. It can be reheated with the cream added without curdling, even in the microwave. You can have Chicken corn chowder soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken corn chowder soup
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of pack of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 8 cups of chicken stock (2 quarts).
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 5 of heaping tbsp flour.
- You need of Olive oil to brown chicken then veggies.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 6 stalks of celery diced.
- It’s 2 of small red and green peppers diced.
- It’s Handful of baby carrots diced.
- You need 1-2 lbs of diced potatoes.
- It’s 6 of fresh ears of corn or two frozen bags of corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Paprika.
- You need of Chicken bouillon for flavoring.
- Prepare of Fresh herbs like parsley.
A spicy, hearty, and easy-to-make soup with tender chunks of sausage, potatoes, and corn. Can be made without cayenne to cater to the kids. Chicken corn chowder is a creamy, delicious and filling soup that is like a little hug in a bowl. Chicken, corn, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic in a Instead of my usual chicken noodle soup from scratch, I knew I wanted something creamier.
Chicken corn chowder soup step by step
- Brown chicken in large pot with garlic, salt and pepper, and paprika.
- Remove chicken and sauté the veggies (leave potatoes and corn aside) until translucent.
- Add everything else besides the flour. Corn, potatoes, chicken, broth, milk, seasoning. Bring to boil for about 30 min..
- Add flour to about 1 1/2 cups water and make slurry. Pour in and stir right away and let thicken. Taste to add bouillon or salt and pepper..
This chicken and corn chowder is what happened! I've got chowder on the brain. From the creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder with Sweet Potatoes to the Boston Clam Chowder I posted recently, warm soups are just the medicine I need to avoid the doldrums of a cold. Campbell's® Chunky® Chicken Corn Chowder is a creamy and delicious combination of sweet corn with big pieces of chicken meat with no antibiotics, potatoes, carrots and savory seasonings. Make this ready to eat soup extra-filling by pouring the rich soup into a bread bowl.