Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is better than Olive Garden! Loaded with tender chicken, chunks of vegetables, spinach in a creamy, flavorful broth – don't forget the crusty bread! This chicken gnocchi soup recipe is quick, easy, and comforting. You can cook Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Flour, All purpose.
- You need 16 Oz. of Half & Half.
- You need 14 Oz. of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of Chicken Thighs (or 2 breasts).
- You need 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt&Pepper.
This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done. Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup – easy, comforting, lots of vegetables, no heavy cream. Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup! for lunch, for dinner, forever. ♡. This homemade chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food… creamy, hearty and delicious!
Chicken Gnocchi Soup instructions
- In a large pot, add butter and oil. Over Medium-High heat saute diced onions, chopped asparagus, and minced garlic. Add Flour to create a roux. Cook another minute….
- Add the Half & Half and Chicken Broth slowly. Half a cup of each at a time. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Meanwhile, start boiling water for the gnocchi. Gnocchi is done boiling when they start to float. [Optional]: In a frypan, after straining Gnocchi, fry them to add a crisp..
- While the Gnocchi boils, Add your chicken to a oiled frypan. Cook on Medium High heat. Add any spices(salt, pepper), then cover..
- Add asparagus, spinach, gnocchi, and chicken to the thickened sauce. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring lightly then let cool..
There's something about a bowl of creamy and delicious. Make our recipe for chicken gnocchi soup and you'll never turn back. Bring the soup to a simmer and then stir in the gnocchi. This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food. If you've ever been to Olive Garden, you've more likely seen chicken gnocchi soup on the menu.