Chicken Potatoes Turkey Bacon Bake.
You can have Chicken Potatoes Turkey Bacon Bake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Potatoes Turkey Bacon Bake
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s pinch of Salt to your liking.
- It’s pinch of Pepper to your liking.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 lb of Turkey Bacon.
- It’s 16 oz of Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of Green Onion.
Chicken Potatoes Turkey Bacon Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray 9 x 13 dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- Cube chicken breast, potatoes, and onion. Set aside..
- In bowl, mix together all other ingredients, except bacon, cheese, green onion..
- Mix chicken mixture with soup mixture, place in 9 x 13 dish, cover with foil..
- Bake for 60 minutes, tossing every 20 to 30 minutes..
- While chicken mixture is baking, cook and crumble bacon..
- At 60 minutes, remove foil from dish. Sprinkle top with cheese, bacon pieces, and green onion. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Serve!.