Chicken Rice Soup.
You can have Chicken Rice Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Rice Soup
- You need 1 of large stock pot.
- You need 1 of whole roasted chicken any flavor.
- It’s 2 of 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of 10 oz cans of cream of Chicken soup.
- It’s 6 of to 8 carrots sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of package frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 of package frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of package sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of cups white rice.
- Prepare 6 of to 8 celery sticks sliced.
- It’s 1 of seasonings, no measuring add to your liking. I used salt, pepper, celery salt, garlic salt and parsley.
- It’s 1 of bread bowls.
Chicken Rice Soup step by step
- Take chicken off bones, set aside. In stock pot add 6 to 8 cups water, plus bones of chicken. Boil 10 mins to make chicken. Drain chicken juice, take rest of chicken off bones. Pour chicken stock, back in pot..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms, peas and corn and seasonings to the pot. Boil about 10 mins, add 2 cups rice. Cook till rice is done. Add cans of mushroom, and chicken soup. Mix well heat through, serve in bread bowls..