Chicken soup with bechamel sauce. I am preparing a full meal in one hour with a chicken dish, soup, and bulgur pilaf. "Buğu Kebabı" is a chicken dish with vegetables and bechamel sauce. For a variation on a classic Sauce Bechamel, try chicken broth and half-and-half together with a roux of butter and flour flavored with grated onion. White pepper, thyme and cayenne give an earthy bite to the sauce..
When making the sauce, I used the same deep skillet that I cooked the chicken in, so I can savor all those delicious drippings on the bottom of the pan. Béchamel sauce may be made up to one day in advance. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap directly on top of the sauce to keep a "skin" from forming and refrigerate until it's time to reheat. You can have Chicken soup with bechamel sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup with bechamel sauce
- It’s 1 of potato .
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded chicken .
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need to taste of Salt , black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of powder milk.
- It’s 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- Prepare to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
Whisk the sauce as it is reheated and thin with extra milk, as necessary. If it is slightly lumpy after reheating, pour it through a. Discover what a bechamel sauce is, how it is used and other classic recipes you can make once you know how to make this one. How to Make a Classic Béchamel Sauce.
Chicken soup with bechamel sauce instructions
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
Drizzle a little more bechamel sauce on top and sprinkle with some gruyere cheese and paprika on top. The bold flavors and lightness of that soup would be a good match against the richness of the crepes. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. This bechamel sauce recipe is easily mastered. Learn how to make a basic roux sauce and then try one You can make the bechamel sauce recipe and its variants ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator Uses for Bechamel Sauce.