Cream of Broccoli Soup. Onions, celery, and broccoli cooked in chicken broth are pureed with milk in this quick scratch-made cream of broccoli soup. Larger pieces of broccoli really make this soup exceptional. If you use a blender or mixer, you'll have a bowl of druel.
The entire soup is made in one pot and thats how This cream of broccoli soup can be served plain or with a toasted buttered bread or baguette. If you are looking for more Vegetarian soup recipes then. Cream of broccoli soup is a soup prepared with broccoli, stock and milk or cream as primary ingredients. You can have Cream of Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream of Broccoli Soup
- You need 1/4 c of butter, coconut oil or EVOO.
- You need 1 of med yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 c of chicken stock.
- You need 1 lb of fresh or frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Ingredient variations exist, as do vegan versions. It is also a commercially, mass-produced soup, often sold in cans. All Reviews for Cream of Broccoli Soup. Cream of Broccoli Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Cream of Broccoli Soup instructions
- In a large pot, heat butter or oil. Cook onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Increase heat and add stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium..
- Add broccoli, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stir occasionally, or until broccoli is soft..
- Pour into blender and blend until smooth or blend in the pot with an immersion blender..
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! Don't forget warm crusty bread for dunking! Encore: Butternut Squash Soup with Maple Sour Cream. I love making creamed soups, especially in the Fall when the weather starts getting cold. A few other favorites of mine are Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup, Dad's Creamy Cauliflower Soup and Cream of Asparagus Leek Soup with Creme Fraiche.