Creamy Southern Chicken Soup.
You can cook Creamy Southern Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Southern Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Thigh.
- You need 6 medium of Red Potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli.
- It’s 5 clove of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 envelope of Corn Chips.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of White Flower.
- It’s 2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 oz of Milk.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Sauce.
- You need 1/2 box of Any Noodle Pasta.
Creamy Southern Chicken Soup step by step
- Preparation 1. Boil water and season with salt and pepper for chicken ; make sure to cut chicken thighs into small pieces(put that to boil). 2. In separate pot Put in your chopped red potatoes and frozen broccoli with the chopped cherry tomatoes; make sure to add a small amount of salt and pepper and two spoons of butter. Let that prep in low heat. 3. Meanwhile shred your cheese and keep it in a separate bowl for later . 4. Now take about three to four scoops of the chicken broth and mix it in your veggie pot and let that boil until your ready to pore in your chicken and chicken broth in the same pot. 5. Now that you have everything in one pot pore in your pasta that you have choose for this dish and let that cook for about 5-15 mins. 6. Okay.