Easy Dan Dan Soup with Ground Sesame Seeds and Doubanjiang.
You can have Easy Dan Dan Soup with Ground Sesame Seeds and Doubanjiang using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Dan Dan Soup with Ground Sesame Seeds and Doubanjiang
- It’s 4 tbsp of ★Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Miso.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of to 1 piece/clove each ★Garlic and ginger.
- It’s 60 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock (granules).
- You need 1 of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 1 of Green onions, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, bean sprouts, Chinese chives etc. – vegetables of your choice.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Ra-yu.
Easy Dan Dan Soup with Ground Sesame Seeds and Doubanjiang instructions
- Finely chop or grate the garlic and ginger, whichever you prefer..
- Combine all the ★ ingredient in a pan, and mix well with a spatula..
- Cook over low-medium heat until bubbling and fragrant..
- Add the ground pork and stir fry it. When the color of the meat changes, add water, chicken soup stock, the vegetables and cellophane noodles. Cook until the noodles are tender..
- Add as much ra-yu as you like and enjoy..
- If you add too many vegetables it will become too weirdly sweet. It will still taste nice, but won't really be like dan dan noodles..
- This version has rice and a generous amount of vegetables in it. The version in the main photo only has green onion, shiitake mushrooms and cellophane noodles..
- You can use a can of mackerel instead of ground pork..
- Try adding leftover rice to make it like a rice soup, or use ramen noodles instead of cellophane noodles!!.