Easy Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos.
Since before I can remember, taco soup has been our family staple, its warmth getting us through long. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You can cook Easy Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes (Mexican or Italian).
- It’s 1 can of Pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of ranch dressing (dry).
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water (more or less, to taste).
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. One of our very favorite recipes! Make a big pot and freeze the leftovers!
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown beef and onion, drain off fat.
- In a pot add the meat/onions and all other ingredients.
- Simmer for about an hour.
This easy taco soup is a quick meal alternative to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe.