[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup. In a saucepan, combine the cream style corn and chicken broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. This Chinese Corn Soup aka Chinese Egg Drop Soup is just like you get in Chinese restaurants!
How to Make Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup You won't even bother ordering this soup from a Chinese restaurant anymore, this is so easy to make and very good! For a thicker soup use more cornstarch, I like to add in some sesame oil also and if I am serving this to guests I also add. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup
- Prepare 200 ml of Corn (canned).
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 8 grams of Weipa.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Sesame oil.
See more ideas about Chinese soup recipes, Soup recipes, Recipes. Hong Kong style shrimp wonton noodle soup. Crunchy shrimp wontons and springy noodles in a broth infused with dried flounder. I loved having Chinese-style corn soup when I was young but it always came straight from instant packs that were sold in the supermarkets.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup step by step
- Blend the water and corn in a blender..
- Pour the Step 1 mixture into a pot, and turn on the heat to medium. When it starts to boil, add Weipa, and dissolve..
- Pour in katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken. Pour in the beaten egg, and mix. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, drizzle with sesame oil, then it's done..
- It's thick, fluffy and delicious..
This soup is very easy to make using all-natural and healthy ingredients. You and your whole family will definitely enjoy it. Chicken and corn soup (also called cream corn soup) is a thick Cantonese soup. Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with Jump to Recipe. Have you tried Chicken and corn soup, Chinese style before?