Fiesta Chicken Soup. It made a hearty, nutritious meal. This made the prep time longer. Fiesta Chicken Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
It's economical and protein-rich without using a lot of chicken breasts. Since we use the slow cooker, this Fiesta Chicken Soup couldn't be easier. The other great thing about our Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup is the way it satisfies your cravings for Mexican flavor. You can cook Fiesta Chicken Soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalepenos chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes and tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed.
- You need 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
Discover the key to the most savory chicken soup recipe. Broiling (not boiling) makes this Fiesta Chicken Soup recipe ooey, gooey and satisfying. Add the chicken, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder. Perfect for families on the go!
Fiesta Chicken Soup instructions
- Sautee garlic onions and jalepenos until soft.
- Add seasoning, tomatos, chicken broth, beef broth, and water. Simmer for 30 minutes, taste, add more seasoning if necessary..
- Add corn, beans, and chicken. Simmer for another 15 minutes..
This delicious, slow cooker chicken soup is not only gluten free and dairy free (if you don't add Because this crock pot Chicken Fiesta Soup is amazing. I work in our middle school cafeteria and am responsible for making the soup of the day, and this recipe is a big hit with students and faculty alike. This Fiesta Chicken Tortilla Soup is delicious, healthy, and pretty darn easy to make! I know it's starting to get warmer in some parts of the country, but it's still soup season here in upstate New York. This skinny fiesta chicken soup has all the makings of a winning "rotate-worthy" dinner.