Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes. See my full disclosure policy here. I have been waiting for that first whisper of cooler weather so I could break out the soup recipes! This vegan potato soup features my all-time favorite ingredient, potatoes.
Add chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, Italian seasoning and bay leaf. Erdäpfelsuppe (Austrian Potato Soup)The Domestic Man. The sweet potatoes give the soup a creamy texture so you don't need to add any cream or milk! You can cook Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots finely chopped cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ginger (optional).
- It’s of Few leaves of Mint.
One of the first steps to healthy living is to feed my body with nourishing food, and this carrot and sweet potato soup is exactly what I need to kick off the new year. That makes our Healthy Crockpot Potato Soup with Chicken versatile enough for any night of the week. Add the chicken breast, sliced potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken broth, thyme, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Carrots and potatoes are blended with pureed butternut squash and onion, resulting in a healthy and creamy soup.
Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes step by step
- Take carrot cubes to start your soup.
- Add 1 and half cups water, carrots and mints leaves in a sause pan.
- Add little salt and ginger.Cover lid and cook on low flame.
- After 10 mints check your carrots if they are tender then turn off flame.
- Now you need a hand mixer or a blender..put these carrots and coriander leaves in it and blend only for few seconds..don't make complete paste.
- Now put this mixture again in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add a little water to set it's consistency..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…
Serve this butternut squash soup at your next dinner party as a great starter course or as the main dish with slices of hearty whole grain toast. Vegan, gluten-free, super healthy and loaded with spicy-sweet flavor. Carrot soup PLUS peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and basil. LIT'rally like drinking peanut sauce through a straw but with far less guilt and way more. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer.