Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. This Keto Cheeseburger Soup is deliciously cheesy and creamy with bacon and ground beef to add a tasty texture and added flavor. This keto-friendly soup recipe delivers all the flavors you crave in a bacon cheeseburger, without the bun. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months! This burger that you slurp from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn't miss a single flavor from the classic handheld version. Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon. You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 5 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- It’s 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It’s 1 of large avocado (diced).
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
Burgers are one of my favorite keto meals because they are so easily accessible. In fact, when I am strapped for time, I will often hit up the drive-through at Freddies and order a lettuce wrapped bacon cheeseburger. It is truly a lifesaver for me with keto. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling!
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a. Keto cheesy meatballs with cauliflower slaw. Creamy and hearty Bacon Cheeseburger Soup you can make on the stove top or in the slow cooker. It's packed full of flavor AND a delicious low carb alternative to the traditional soup.