Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup
- You need of Left-over Turkey – mostly dark.
- You need of Left-over broth from the baked turkey.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Potato.
- You need of Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Various Seasonings of your Preference – salt, pepper, sage, thyme, basil, rosemary, beau monde, Lawrys, celery salt, celery seeds, dill, etc..
- Prepare of Crescent Rolls.
Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup step by step
- Add liquid ingredients..
- Cut vegetables and add to liquid..
- Cut turkey into squares and add to liquid..
- Add seasonings to taste..
- Cook for one hour..
- Last 15 minutes bake crescent rolls to serve with the soup..