lentil soup.. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Make it right and you'll have everyone begging for seconds….and thirds… This lentil recipe is one of the best nourishing, simple dishes you can make with dried lentils. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder.
This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup. Topped with spinach and a splash of vinegar, this is the perfect weekday dinner. You can cook lentil soup. using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of lentil soup.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 stick of celery.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 medium of leek.
- You need 1/2 of savoy cabbage.
- Prepare 1 large of bacon shank.
- It’s 3/4 lb of red lentils.
Paprika gives this healthy soup a tasty Hungarian twist. Mushroom and Lentil Soup – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. An easy, everyday recipe for lentil soup with potatoes, carrots, kale, and simple herbs and seasonings. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make!
lentil soup. instructions
- cook the shank in enough water to cover it.
- simmer for approx. 1hour.
- when its cooked remove the shank and let the liquid cool.
- strain the liquid through a strainer.
- add the washed lentils.
- wash and dice the veg.
- add to the soup.
- simmer gently until the veg is almost cooked adding more water if needed.
- cut all the fat off the meat, dice it and add it to the soup.
- check taste before adding any salt.
It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. Lentil soup is a delicious and tasty dish that is healthy and easy to make. Lentils cook pretty quickly and easily, and once you get your ingredients together, there's not much more you have to do other. This easy lentil soup recipe is warming, healthy weeknight dinner! Meet the BEST lentil soup recipe!