Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans.
You can cook Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans
- Prepare 1/2 cup of masoor dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of carrot.
- You need 2-3 of coriander stems.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare of For French beans.
- Prepare 150 gm of french beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of roasted sessme seeds.
Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans step by step
- Wash and soak masoor dal for 1/2hr. Mix chopped tomato carrot wash and add coriander stems with roots salt with dal and make 4-5whistle..
- Now blend dal mixture with blender and strain. Take in a pan add cream and stir cook on slow flane add salt and pepper. Masoor dal soup is ready..
- Now was and remove both sides of french beans and par boil. Remove extra water and add in a soup. Heat butter in a pan add garlic paste saute and add french beans salt pepper and lemon juice stir and serve hot with soup. Sprinkle roasted sessme seeds. Yummy tasty platter is ready to serve..