Miso Soup with Myoga Ginger and Eggplant.
You can cook Miso Soup with Myoga Ginger and Eggplant using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Myoga Ginger and Eggplant
- It’s 1 of Myoga ginger.
- Prepare 2 small of Eggplants.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Pure sesame oil.
Miso Soup with Myoga Ginger and Eggplant step by step
- Make the dashi stock, slice the eggplants diagonally into thin slices, and dice the tofu. Cut the myoga in half vertically, and then into thin diagonal slices..
- When the dashi stock has boiled, add the eggplant and simmer until soft. Add the miso and then the tofu..
- Add the sesame oil to finish. Transfer to serving bowls and top with the myoga ginger..