My Leek, Potato & Bacon Soup .
You can have My Leek, Potato & Bacon Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Leek, Potato & Bacon Soup
- It’s 3 of Leeks chopped.
- You need 750 g of New potatoes washed and leave skin on.
- You need 6 of thick Rashes of back bacon any fat remove it.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of dried veg cube.
My Leek, Potato & Bacon Soup instructions
- Add it all to a big pan make sure the water is 1/2 inch above the veg.and boil then cook on medium. After half hour turn Down to simmer..
- While simmering add the salt and pepper.(salt opt).
- Add to a blender in stages as there is too much, I'm freezing some..
- Add back to the pan back on the heat and add more salt and pepper yo your taste..
- Serve Hot with a little cracked black pepper. this soup is gorgeous..