Pizza Soup. Pizza Soup has all the flavors of pizza in a bowl, with a side of mozzarella cheese toast for that stringy cheese factor. Plus, it's ready in fifteen minutes. What happens to you when you're really craving.
In an ovenproof Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and peppers and season with salt. Quick and Simple Soup Recipes from Cook Like A Dad. You can cook Pizza Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Soup
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green peppers.
- You need 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced tomatoes(fresh or canned).
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 15 oz of can tomatoe or pizza sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of tomatoe paste.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of pepperoni sliced in halves.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of beef boullion.
- You need 3 cup of cooked pasta(orzo or penne).
- Prepare 1 of optional shredded mozz. and breadsticks.
Latino Dad Cooking Blogger, RJ Jaramillo is going to show you how to make Pizza Soup. See more ideas about pizza soup, soup, soup recipes. Slow cooker pizza soup is a delicious crock pot tomato soup with all of the spices that give it that pizza sauce flavor. Pizza Soup is a hearty, robust tomato soup filled with Italian flavors and ingredients.
Pizza Soup step by step
- make sure pasta is cooked.
- Combine first seven ingredients in large pot and saute for five minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients (except for pasta) and let boil for five minutes.
- add pasta let simmer 3 minutes.
- serve with shredded mozzeralla and breadsticks.
It's supremely delicious and can be served as an appetizer or as an entree with a side salad or grilled cheese. Pizza Soup is loaded with Italian sausage, pepperoni, and cheese, in a rich tomato broth. All your favorite pizza flavors in a warm and hearty soup! Pizza Soup is loaded with three different types of meat and delicious down to the last drop. It is like pizza in soup form, except without the crust, so you get rid of some of the extra carbs!