Shrimp Balls Soup.
You can have Shrimp Balls Soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Balls Soup
- Prepare of for shrimp balls :.
- You need 150 gr of grounded shrimp.
- You need 50 gr of shrimp, minced.
- It’s 50 gr of tapioca starch.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large white egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of for the soup :.
- You need of /- 1 L shrimp stock (water from boiling shrimp).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, mash.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of additional ingredients :.
- It’s of green onion.
- It’s of deep fried shallot.
Shrimp Balls Soup step by step
- Make shrimp balls : combine all ingredients until smooth and mix well.
- Boil +/- 1 L shrimp stock water then turn of the heat. Take about 1tsp dough and make ball shape using two spoons then put into the water. Turn on the heat on low level. Cook the shrimp ball until fully cooked. Lift and drain.
- Make the soup and serve the shrimp balls with soup and additional ingredients. enjoy!.